For the Shaklee Family, every day is Earth Day.
One healthier home at a time!
And it's always a great time of year to show you how easy - and thrifty - it can be to make a difference for yourself, for your family, and for the planet.
The all-green, all-natural, super-concentrated, highly-effective cleaning solution from Shaklee, called Basic H2, can save you tons of money on it's own.
The $10ish concentrate bottle can save you hundreds of dollars on an all-purpose cleaner or thousands of dollars on a window cleaner - there's that much cleaning power in Basic H2.
And the whole Get Clean Starter Pack includes Basic H2 and a whole lot more - so that you can clean your dishes and laundry and more!
Read on for more information about the power of Basic H2 and the details about the Get Clean Starter Kit.
FREE SHIPPING ON GET CLEAN STARTER KIT
UNTIL APRIL 30, 2018
Did you ever think about the number of bottles of cleaning products that end up in landfills? Or how about the cost to manufacture these bottles and ship them all over the country?
Most of the contents of cleaning products is good, old fashioned water!
This is also a way for you to use non-toxic, chemical-free cleaning concentrate. For every 16oz bottle of Shaklee's non-toxic, biodegradable Basic H2, used as a window cleaner, one family can keep the equivalent of 5,000 bottles of conventional 'ready-to-use' glass cleaner like Windex out of landfills.
Basic H2 Savings:
Window Cleaner - at less than .01 cent per 16 oz bottle, you can save thousands of dollars when you mix your own window cleaner.
All-Purpose Cleaner - at about .03 cents per 16 oz bottle, you will save hundreds of dollars when you mix your own all-purpose cleaner.
CLICK TO BUY:
GET CLEAN STARTER KIT (with free shipping until 4-30-2018)
Highly concentrated, extremely effective, non-toxic, biodegradable, earth-friendly cleaner. Leaves an anti-magnetic surface so dust and dirt are not attracted to the surface. Out-performs other cleaners and more economical. One pint makes 48 gallons of a general, cleaning solution for less than 22 cents a gallon pH balanced cleaner. Contains no formaldehyde. Only 2 ounces of Basic-H2 makes 728 bottles of Windex for less than one cent a bottle!
HOW TO USE:
30 Examples of the Hundreds of uses for Basic-H2: (* A “DROP” equals a drop off the end of a toothpick)
1) Window and mirror cleaner. 2 drops* in a clean/new 16 ounce spray bottle of water at a cost of less than one cent.
2) Surface cleaner for counter tops, appliances, bathroom fixtures, walls, finger prints, etc. ¼ teaspoon Basic-H2 in new 16-ounce sprayer bottle. Fill with water. (Compare 3.5 cents for 16 ounces with your present brand).
3) Wash fresh fruits and vegetables. Just 1 tablespoon of Basic-H2 per gallon of water removes residue of sprays, waxes and dirt. Rinse well.
4) Wash walls, ceilings and floor of kitchen and bath and hardwood floors. 2 teaspoons per gallon of water.
5) Hand wash delicate fabrics: undies, hosiery, sweaters, knits. ½ teaspoon per basin of water.
6) Fertilize African Violets and other houseplants. Two drops* per gallon of water.
7) Wallpaper remover. 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Sponge on to the wallpaper soaking thoroughly. Scrap or peel off the wallpaper. (Does not work with vinyls.)
8) Aquariums. Use ½ teaspoon per quart of water. Clean coral, rocks, and entire aquarium with this solution. Rinse thoroughly before refilling.
9) Washing artificial flowers. Use 1 teaspoon per gallon of water. Dip flowers and swish gently.
10) Chewing gum removal from fabric, carpet, and hair. Apply full strength. Work the Basic-H2 into the gum; scrape off with knife blade.
11) Bathe the baby. Gentle enough for the baby’s skin without any irritation. ¼ teaspoon in bath water. No bathtub ring.
12) Camping. The camper’s friend. Apply full strength to outside of pans before putting over the fire and fire will not blacken the pan. Washes up great. Use ½ teaspoon in basin to wash dishes.
13) Wash car. 1 tablespoon in a bucket of water. (Wash car on the lawn because Basic-H2 is very beneficial to the lawn, makes water more permeable to the soil.) Also, effective for cleaning engines. Will not affect paint, gaskets, or insulating material. Best results can be achieved when the engine is hot for fastest drying of the ignition system. Use ¼ teaspoon per pint of water and spray on battery terminals, let soak for 2 minutes and clean with a wire brush. Use 1 teaspoon in radiator full of water/antifreeze to prevent rust.
14) Remove shoe polish or car grease from hands. Rub the Basic-H into the polish or grease, add a few drops of water and rub in and rinse hands well. Hands are left soft.
15) Mosquito Repellent. ½ water and ½ Basic-H2 in a new spray bottle. Spray all exposed surfaces of the body. Safe enough for babies.
16) Dusting. Squeeze sponge out of solution of ¼ teaspoon per pint of water. With almost dry sponge, wipe off dust, fingerprints, candy spots, etc. Or use spray bottle and clean cloth. Everything disappears from furniture, leaving the wax finish beautifully bright and non-magnetic, making it unnecessary to dust as often.
17) Spot remover. Apply Basic H2 directly on spotted area. Use a toothbrush to rub Basic H2 into area. Wipe off with damp cloth or rinse in basin of water. (Coffee, lipstick, ink, grass, etc.)
18) Frying Vats. Use ¼ cup per 3 gallons of water. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Dissipates stubborn crusts without damage to vats.
19) Concrete and Mortar Mix. Use 1 teaspoon per gallon of water. Makes cement and mortar spread easier and smoother, set harder.
20) Knives. Use a few drops on cutting stone for sharpening knives. Keep moist and add as needed. Doesn’t clog stone, which is very important in sharpening tools. Stone rinses free of residue.
21) Diapers. Use ¼ teaspoon Basic H2 and 1 teaspoon Basic G to pail of water. Eliminates odors in the washroom.
22) Fish Odors. Use 1 teaspoon per quart of water. Basic H2 cleaning solutions work wonders around boats, docks, and other “fishy” places.
23) Boat Algae. Use 1 teaspoon per gallon of water.
24) Spray Snow or Poster Paint on Windows. Remove with ¼ teaspoon per quart of warm water.
25) Protecting Hands. Apply to hands, full strength for lasting protection as an industrial skin guard. Great as invisible gloves before painting or gardening.
26) Shoe Cleaner. Use 1 drop* on a wet cloth. Will now remove wax. Shine with cloth.
27) Air filters. Use ½ teaspoon per quart of warm water. Air filters are cleaned with excellent results, leaving them free of dirt, oil, or chemical residue.
28) Humidifiers. Use 2 drops* in water to prevent rust and scum. Eliminates mineral deposits.
29) Outside Windows. Use ½ teaspoon in “ortho-type” sprayer bottle applicator full of water. This should let 2 gallons of water through applicator to spray on windows and screens.
30) Paint Brushes. Work Basic H2 into brush and wash with water. Non-flammable. No toxic fumes.
To clean safely throughout your home, including laundry, check out our Healthy Home Kit.
This is a great incentive because the value of the products in this package exceed the regular price if purchased separately. Also, this is a great assortment of products to introduce you to the Shaklee family of safe, pure, high quality and very unique and effective products that are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. AND FREE SHIPPING THROUGH 4-30-18.
Here's what's in the cleaning kit:
- Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes, 35 Wipes (1)
- Nature Bright® Laundry Booster and Stain Remover, 32 oz. (1)
- Dish Wash Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate, 32 oz. (1)
- Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible, Regular Scent 32 oz. (Liquid) (1)
- Soft Fabric Dryer Sheets, 80 sheets (1)
- Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate Dispenser (empty) (1)
- Nature Bright® Dispenser (empty) (1)
Including all the accessories you need to get really clean:
- Organizer Caddy (1)
- Spray Bottles (3)Dropper Pipette (1)
- Windows and Mirrors
- 1/4 oz. Dispenser Pump for 32 oz. Bottle (1)
- Laundry Measuring cup (1)
- Dual Measuring Spoon (1)
- Cleaning Accessories (4)
- Super Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Super Microfiber Window Cloth
- Super Microfiber Dish Sponge
- Miracle Scrubber Pad
Share Get Clean with your friends and family - forward this page to someone you know who can benefit!